Hi  all,
    This is Rongwei from China Mobile, the commiter of the C-RAN project.  Now
the C-RAN project proposal has already been approved. Our PTL is Bai changming,
also from          ChinaMobile. Our team will focus on the following aspects:
 I       1、Itegration and testing of Radio Access Network VNFs (RAN-VNF) (high
priority);
2.      2、Research on requirements and architecture design for hardware
acceleration for RAN  (general priority);
3.      3、Analysis of requirements for a shared platform for MEC and RAN
use-cases, including additional network orchestration requirements (priority to
be decided);
         Our proposal link: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/C-RAN
ff       I have registered the ONS in Los Angeles next week. If new friends are
interested in this project, we can discuss the plan, milestone and architecture
of  C-RAN face to face during the   summit. We can also share more details of
C-RAN. Hope to see more friends and attend for further discussion.
B     Best wishes,
       Ren Rongwei