On 05/04/18 21:21, Muhammad Khizar wrote:
> Hey all, I was trying to deploy Openstack on SuperMicro blades, but
> after a hour of installation I got this error
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Wn7fV8jydX/, can anyone help me with this?
> Thanks

Hello,

I think you need to look in the controller00 host and find out why
loopback devices are missing. Could be 'modprobe loop' or something
else. compute00 and controller00 are using the same OS image so it's
strange that only one of them is failing. It could also be a genuine bug
that we need to fix upstream in OpenStack-Ansible.

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg