发件人: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] 代表 Rawzan Masood
发送时间: 2018年4月4日 15:04
收件人: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
主题: [opnfv-tech-discuss] yardstick

We are trying to install StorPerf plugin to the yardstick environment  for
storage testing , the storperf swagger uses port 5000  which is the default for
storperf plugin . In the same time we are using Yardstick REST APIs which use
the same port too (5000)
We tried to install storPerf plugin as docker on another port , but it didn't
work
so , how we can install it on a specific port without facing conflicts which
the REST APIs.