Edge Cloud team,

Please remember that you still need to submit your intent-to-participate
notification to the TSC
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Project+Inclusion+in+OPNFV+Release> by
MS1 on May 11 if you intend to participate in the OPNFV Gambia release.
Also, recall that MS1 is the due date for your project release plan
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Summary+of+Release+Plans+for+Gambia>
.

Let me know if you have questions.

David

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 10:14 PM, 赵奇慧 <zhaoqi...@chinamobile.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>

> Here is the summary for today's meeting.
>
> More detail: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/edge_cloud_meeting_minutes
>
> Our next meeting is on next *Wednesday. May. 2, UTC 13:00-14:00 *
>
> Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/5014627785
>

> Minutes for meeting on April 26, 2018:
>
> 1.      Project progress
>
> a)       successfully launched Edge Cloud project in opnfv
>
> 2.      Meeting plan
>
> a)       Project meeting: every other Wednesday, at UTC 13:00-14:00
>
> b)       Alternative meeting: every other Thursday, at UTC 3:00-4:00
>
> *3.      **Initial committer sign up*
>
> a)       *Please remember go to our etherpad page to add your name and
> the things you want to contribute before May 4th*, when we need to report
> the final list to TSC.
>
> b)       Initial committer: be able to make output for the following 2
> releases, including docs or codes
>
> 4.      Project promotion plan
>
> *a)       *Build separate working teams to work on specific areas. *Please
> also add your name here if you are willing to lead and contribute to this
> team on following areas:*
>
>                      i.            Edge Cloud requirement analysis and
> architecture design
>
>                     ii.            Cross community liaison, Progress and
> gap analysis for upstream communities and OPNFV projects
>
>                   iii.            scenario definition and implementation
>
>                   iv.            Testing stretagy and test case
> development
>

> Best,
>
> Qihui

*David McBride*