发件人: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] 代表 Ameed Ashour
发送时间: 2018年5月2日 15:25
收件人: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
主题: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [yardstick] : failed to "yardstick task start
samples/ping.yaml"

Hi

I'm now facing issue in running yardstick test case.

When I run a sample test, 'yardstick task start samples/ping.yaml',

following error is occurring continuously.

BadRequest: Expecting to find domain in project. The server could not comply
with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect. The
client is assumed to be in error. (HTTP 400) (Request-ID:
req-6ac7c240-f8a0-46bc-826e-df274ca4d63c)

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and used openstack and yardstick installed directly.

Is this error already  known issue?

I would very appreciate if somebody help me..

PS: I was run test on older version of openstack , it's work!

Best Regards,

Ameed