Dear David, all,

Promise project intends to participate in the Gambia release following the
continuous delivery track.

The release plan for Promise will be available by MS1. Our main activity will
be to integrate OpenStack Blazar into the release.

Best regards,

Gerald

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:36 PM, David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org