Hi all,

Thank you very much, Ross. I'm very happy to have you as the PTL and learns a
lot from you.
During your leading in last 2 releases, both Yardstick and the team grow up
swiftly. You're such a responsible and professional leader and helps us a great
deal.

Thanks to the whole Yardstick team. Yardstick is nothing without your great
contribution. You are always the most valuable people behind Yardstick.
Thank you Emma, you are very reliable teammate and very nice person. And I
really respect you as a competitor.

In my view, the only change of Yardstick would be that I have to work much
harder for Yardstick and the whole team because it's my honor and pleasure!
Thank you all again!

Best Regards,
Rex

+ Mingjiang Li (Rex) Mobile: +86 13761275017
+ Shanghai Institute, Huawei
+ No. 2222, Xinjinqiao Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, P.R.China