Hi,yardstick,

    I want to store yardtsick test results in both influxdb and files,I know
that by changing yardtick.conf we can store test results into influxdb and use
grafana to display it we can read the results in a convenient way.

    But I want to get the test results file while viewing the test results in
grafana,How do I configure it?  Meanwhile,is there other way to make yardstick
output a human-readable test results,What I mean is that except the output of
the json format, there is a text format test results which we can read directly.

    BRs,
    Louie

E-mail: yl...@biigroup.cn
 Mobile: +86 13261979365

 Fax: 86-10-5867-8466

 Postcode:101111

Add: 2nd Floor, Building 5, No.58 Jinghai Road, BDA, Beijing, China
 Website: www.biigroup.com  www.cfiec.net