Hello, Ameed.

Availability zone is already supported.  I have STORPERF-217 [1] open to be
able to support volume metadata, which would allow for specifying the volume
type.  I had started a patch for it [2], but ended up abandoning it.  Are you
already an OPNFV contributor?  If so, I can assign this JIRA to you and I can
help you get started.  If not, let's start the process of getting you set up as
a contributor.

Or, if you are not actually wanting to write code, I can restart this and put
it as the next highest priority item and get it in done over the next week.

[1] https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/STORPERF-217
[2] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/44453

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jul 3, 2018, at 06:55, Ameed Ashour