Hello, Yardstick team!

Ameed and I have been looking at TC074 and need to add an optional parameter to
the test case: ability to specify the volume type to test.  Cinder volumes can
have different types, for example encrypted vs. not encrypted.  To be able to
profile the difference between the two, the person running the test case needs
to be able to pass this information through the test case.  Support for this
has been added to StorPerf [1] already.

Who is a point of contact that we can talk to about the best way to get this
added?

[1] https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/STORPERF-217

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>