From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Mark Beierl
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:29 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Yardstick] Grafana

Hello.

I used these instructions [1] from the Yardstick documentation to start the
Grafana container, but I got the following error:

yardstick env grafana
No handlers could be found for logger "yardstick.common.utils"
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/flask/exthook.py:71:
ExtDeprecationWarning: Importing flask.ext.restful is deprecated, use
flask_restful instead.
  .format(x=modname), ExtDeprecationWarning
* creating grafana[Error]404 Client Error: Not Found for url:
http://admin:admin@172.17.0.5:3000/api/dashboards/db

When I check with docker ps, I see Grafana is listening on port 1948, not 3000.
 What am I doing wrong?

docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                          COMMAND
CREATED             STATUS              PORTS
         NAMES
c76123a6e484        grafana/grafana:4.4.3          "/run.sh"                2
minutes ago       Up 2 minutes        0.0.0.0:1948->3000/tcp
       flamboyant_newton

[1]
https://docs.opnfv.org/en/latest/submodules/yardstick/docs/testing/user/userguide/04-installation.html#deploy-influxdb-and-grafana-using-docker

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Developer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>