Hi All,

As of now, I'm a contributor of KVM4NFV project and working on the
infrastructure and development.
So may I invite you to discuss about the requirements of this project for
development/strategy plan.
Our previous efforts have focused on the performance improvement of KVM
Hypervisor as well as some tuning of Linux kernel,
for the next, I think we certainly continue this KVM hypervisor improvement for
NFV,
we might also looking for the opportunity to seamlessly integration with other
OPNFV project and new features for KVM4NFV.
Please help us to identify the valuable features, performance bottlenecks and
integration opportunity that we can contribute for OPNFV KVM4NFV, Thanks.

Best Regards
Gary

External Contact:
  (323)801-6286 (Signal)