From: fuq...@chinamobile.com [mailto:fuq...@chinamobile.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:47 AM
To: rsblendido <rsblend...@suse.com>; georg.kunz <georg.k...@ericsson.com>;
tim.irnich <tim.irn...@ericsson.com>; ildiko <ild...@openstack.org>; Csatari,
Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) <gergely.csat...@nokia.com>
Cc: trevor.cooper <trevor.coo...@intel.com>; periyasamy.palanisamy
<periyasamy.palanis...@ericsson.com>; zhaoqihui <zhaoqi...@chinamobile.com>;
mbuil <mb...@suse.com>; zhang.jun3g <zhang.ju...@zte.com.cn>;
opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [edge] meeting minutes for Jul. 25

Hi, all. Below are the minutes for yesterday's call. We had a quite efficient
discussion about the keystone demo on ONS. Below are the details.
We have a few people commit for the keystone demo work. I would like to call to
the team and see if anyone else is interested to get involved and help? Please
sign up by reply to this email if you could help and indicate which sub group
you would like to get involved with. Thank you!

1, Keystone federation demo on ONS
Gergely gave an introduction on the current progress of this discussion.
It was decided that we will organize two sub group to work on the demo

  *   XCI deployment of the whole scenario.
                we will choose one pharos lab, with two separate bare metal
machines to deploy the scenario
                simulate realizable connection between the two machines
                assignees:
                            XCI: Rossella, Manuel, Peri(?)

  *   test scenario definition and test case development
·                     Gergely will help provide a basic story about keystone
testing on the following page, and we will continue the discussion on next
week's EC WG call
·                 https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ECG_Keystone_Testing
                 assignees:
                            Gergely, Georg
2, Patch review
We went through the two commits now in edge repo.  Gergely suggested we get the
first one updated and merged, and then follow with the second one.
AP: could Qihui please update the commit of 58959 according to the comments
before the end of this week? we will invite the team to review it during next
week and see if we can get it merged before our next call.