From: Parker Berberian [mailto:pberber...@iol.unh.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 10:37 AM
To: Mark Beierl <mark.bei...@dell.com>
Cc: Gerard Damm (Product Engineering Service) <gerard.d...@wipro.com>;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: ** Newsletter/Marketing email** Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [apex][auto]
Apex on LaaS x86 server

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and
attachments in this email with caution**
Hi,

I'm not sure if it matters when doing a virtual install, but it seems that the
script Gerard linked does not change interface names in the network settings
file, while Mark's guide does.
The HPE LaaS servers have uncommon NIC names, so you will probably have to set
them in the config file because the default em1/eth1 will not match any
interface on the host.

-Parker

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Mark Beierl