Hi Myron,

I have sent you an invite to join the Yardstick contributors group.

This will prompt you to create a Linux Foundation account if you don't
already have one. Please choose a username without spaces or special
characters as Gerrit requires a valid unix username.

You will also need to sign the individual IP Policy[1] and upload
an SSH public key in Gerrit[2] before you can upload code. If you
aren't already familiar with Gerrit, we have compiled a guide[3]
for new users.

Don't hesitate to contact us at helpd...@opnfv.org if you run into any issues.

Welcome to OPNFV and thanks for contributing to Yardstick!

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/agreements
[2] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/ssh-keys