From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
On Behalf Of David McBride
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 4:17 PM
To: srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com; Trinath Somanchi <trinath.soman...@nxp.com>
Cc: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>; Trevor Bramwell
<tbramw...@linuxfoundation.org>; tim.irn...@ericsson.com; HU, BIN
<bh5...@att.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [OVN4NFV] [Container4NFV] OVN Changes

This would be a good topic for the release
meeting<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.opnfv.org_display_meetings_Release-2BPlanning&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=6qPcDOqMgwf1K_r6YIIHhw&m=N7Im0Vrt1YhdKq8fSKylAm06K21MT2fF6ppoIAkQMsw&s=2vugTddTwaqMesdnnvTyuk1tz-CIWym_WN0hZQVwT5w&e=>
 tomorrow.  Are both of you available?  Alternatively, we could discuss it in
the weekly technical discussion on Thursday.

Bin - would this fit your agenda this week if they're not available for the
release meeting?

David

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 9:58 AM Srini