Hi everyone,
MS10 documentation completed is scheduled to October 31st.

Prior to this please make sure that you,

  *   Updated relevant content, if no major additions or updates don’t forget
to change from Fraser to Gambia where needed.
  *   Update your release notes (see example below)
  *   Ensure that your documentation is linked on
docs.opnfv.org<https://docs.opnfv.org/en/latest/>
  *   Self-report your compliance to the documentation compliance
page<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Documentation+Compliance+for+Gambia>

Let me know if you have any questions or need any support!

BR,
Sofia

Example,

============
Release Data
============
+--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| **Project**                          | fuel/armband                         |
|                                      |                                      |
+--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| **Repo/tag**                         | opnfv-7.0.0                          |
|                                      |                                      |
+--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| **Release designation**              | Gambia 7.0                           |
|                                      |                                      |
+--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| **Release date**                     | November 2nd, 2018                   |
|                                      |                                      |
| **Purpose of the delivery**          | Fraser alignment to Released         |
|                                      | MCP baseline + features and          |
|                                      | bug-fixes for the following          |
|                                      | feaures:                             |
|                                      | - Open vSwitch for NFV               |
|                                      | - OpenDaylight                       |
|                                      | - DPDK                               |