Hi Bin,

I'm still unclear on the first point: "Enabling and automating
stakeholders’ business transformation into DevOps organization"

From what I've read it seems like the suggestion is to package up
everything that makes up OPNFV (Platform, CI/CD piplines, testing /
verification / certification tools, etc.) and turn that into something
that can be deployed by a company internally.

Is that what is being suggested here, or something else? And if so I'd
be concerned that we'd actually be reducing companies incentive to be
involved, or more of our time would be spent trying to support people
using the tool then doing what we're best at, which is getting NFV
supported by upstream projects.

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell