Team,

For those of you attending KubeCon, please sign up for booth duty at the
LFN booth
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDr_2XZvQd6Me7dEWzag9o3sdU8lPXa1k-qsEXcVVtA/edit?usp=sharing>.
If you're able, please sign up for more than one session, but if you're
limited to just one, that's fine too.

While you are staffing the LFN booth, please keep in mind that our goal for
KubeCon is to build bridges and make connections between the LFN and CNCF
communities… so please take an active role in that, introduce yourself to
folks, and try exploring the areas where cloud native meets networking.

Let me or Brandon know if you have any questions.

David

--
*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV