Jenkins Upgrade

Upcoming scheduled maintenance notice
We will be upgrading Jenkins and all plugins to address a recently published
security vulnerability. During this time Jenkins will be unavailable for
approximately 30 minutes.

As usual, Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode 1 hour prior to maintenance to
ensure jobs complete. Any jobs not completed by that time will be re-queued
once Jenkins is back online. We will be contacting lab owners for any agents
which do not reconnect after the maintenance.

If you have any questions or concerns or feel we should reschedule, please
reach out at helpd...@opnfv.org, or respond on the mailing list.

Start time
Jan 30, 15:00 UTC

Components Affected
Jenkins CI (build.opnfv.org) - build.opnfv.org - Asia, Jenkins CI
(build.opnfv.org) - build.opnfv.org - North America, Jenkins CI
(build.opnfv.org) - build.opnfv.org - Europe, Jenkins CI (build.opnfv.org) -
Jenkins Queue Health

View full scheduled maintenance details http://stspg.io/c8d5cdc9c

You received this email because you are subscribed to OPNFV's service status
notifications.