Hello,

It seems that we can't access to git refs anymore via cgit.
e.g.
https://git.opnfv.org/functest/tree/upper-constraints.txt?h=refs/changes/35/67035/3

Or even by commit id:
https://git.opnfv.org/functest/commit/upper-constraints.txt?id=fa8c50f4fd19576a2fde5b04077810d4ca91b330

Is it my mistake, a side effect or is it on purpose?
It looks weird to force a git clone to access one single file such as
upper-constraints (see OpenStack).

For your information, it's breaking all Functest functional
verifications.

Cédric