From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
On Behalf Of Gerald KUNZMANN
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 4:20 PM
To: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Doctor] Stepping down

Hi Doctors,

As I have informed you in today's call, I will step down from my committer role
in the Doctor team.

In the past couple of months my activity in the Doctor project was not as high
as in earlier times as my focus has shifted more and more from open source to
the standards world. In ETSI NFV, the NFVI maintenance is currently a feature
being developed as standard, so I will keep up a certain activity in Doctor to
bridge between the Doctor project and the NFV standards.

I wanted to use this opportunity to thank all current and former participants
in the Doctor team: we have jointly a achieved a lot and had a lot of momentum
with this project, e.g. the keynote demo at the OpenStack Summit and becoming
one of the first OPNFV mature projects.

Best regards,
Gerald