Hi All,

I believe we can converge back to the single CVC call and the independent
Dovetail, VNFSDK, and VVP calls.  The CVC calls well finalize the MVP for
the VNF validation testing and we will hand that off to the technical
teams, likely first the VNFREQTs team.  We can allocation some time on the
CVC call for an overview of the OOM project that Morgan is suggesting as a
path for the "How" on the MVP.  However, I would like make sure we have
first finalized the "What" as the agreed MVP.

Cheers,
Lincoln

--
*Lincoln Lavoie*