Parker,

That's great news.  I know we discussed something similar to this at the
dev meeting prior to ONS.  I'd like to suggest that you or someone from the
team schedule one or two sessions at Plugfest to discuss.  Thanks.

David

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 12:09 PM Parker Berberian <pberber...@iol.unh.edu>
wrote:

> Hello OPNFV Community,
>
> As many of you may know, Lab as a Service has been serving the OPNFV
> community by providing on demand access to a customizable hardware and
> software stack. This allows developers a quick and easy way to run, test,
> and proof of concept their projects.
>
> In order to improve this community resource and to contribute further to
> the development, testing, and integration work of the OPNFV community, we
> want to propose that Lab as a Service (LaaS) become an OPNFV Project.
>
> Our project proposal can be found on the OPNFV wiki:
> https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/Lab+as+a+Service
>
> We welcome the community's feedback. We would also like to discuss this
> proposal on the OPNFV Technical Discussion call on June 3rd.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Parker Berberian
>
> Lead Developer
>
> UNH InterOperability Laboratory
>
> 21 Madbury Rd, Suite 100, Durham, NH 03824
>
> pberber...@iol.unh.edu
>
> www.iol.unh.edu

*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV