From: opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org> On Behalf Of Fatih
Degirmenci
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:44 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Cc: Manuel Buil <mb...@suse.com>; Markos Chandras <mchand...@suse.de>; 付乔
<fuq...@chinamobile.com>; liwenxiao <liwenx...@chinamobile.com>;
daniel.balsi...@swisscom.com; Limingjiang (Rex) <limingji...@huawei.com>;
Matthias Runge <mru...@redhat.com>; Alexandre Levine
<alev...@progmaticlab.com>; apav...@progmaticlab.com; TSC OPNFV
<opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org>; Heather Kirksey <hkirk...@linuxfoundation.org>;
David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tsc] New Project Proposal: XCI

Hi OPNFV Community and TSC,

In order to contribute to the integration, deployment, and testing efforts of
NFVi platform within OPNFV and across LFN, serve our end-users by ensuring the
developed platform meets their needs fully, and continue the collaboration with
sister communities, we would like to propose a new project, XCI, for OPNFV
community.

You can see the project proposal on OPNFV Wiki.

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/PROJ/XCI<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.opnfv.org_display_PROJ_XCI&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=6qPcDOqMgwf1K_r6YIIHhw&m=AqlYIYqbpcELQ4ARM-5C7sbspXaE6j3FebEIdLKq76I&s=FwFA2DeST1XgGGtKxpON30O051hIRIqH-ae8PB--s4E&e=>

We appreciate your feedback on the proposal.

We will also ask the discussion on the proposal to be added to agenda for OPNFV
Technical Discussion Meeting on June 3rd.

/Fatih