    Award Category (see list above): Community leadership

From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
on behalf of David McBride via Lists.Opnfv.Org
<dmcbride=linuxfoundation....@lists.opnfv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 13:06
To: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV; opnfv-project-leads; Min Yu
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Hunter reelease community awards #hunter #
release #awards

Team,

The TSC agreed on Tuesday to extend the award nomination deadline to June 21.

We still do not have enough nominations, so please keep sending them to me.
Let me know if you have any questions.

David

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:56 PM David McBride