Hi,

I would like to nominate Georg Kunz from Ericsson

Georg has been an active and valuable contributor in OPNFV since the beginning.
For example, lately, he has helped Dovetail progress to a point where we have a
great certification tool for OPNFV. As part of the TSC, Georg always provides
great and thoughtful opinions that help steer the discussions into the correct
direction. Besides, due to his experience, he can be a great asset to have when
discussions regarding OVP pop up, and we know they will as LFN expects us to
succeed with it.

Regards,
Manuel