Attendees: Krzysztof Kepka<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~kkepka>, John
Browne, Michal Kobylinski, Toshiaki
Takahashi<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~takahashi-tsc>, Kumar Mayank, Yuki
Kasuya<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~YukiKasuya> Tomofumi
Hayashi<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~s1061123>

Minutes:
Toshiaki: Want to ensure hardware errors are managed well at orchestration, as
they are not attended at MANO level
*       Thought is they should be in closed loop at a lower layer
*       Manual healing/scaling is important.
*       System integrator's do this manually at service layer. Generally EMS
does this in open loop fashion
*       In some cases EMS cannot provide enough resources to applications and
it should also be coordinated by VNFM
*       Question is when does closed loop take over
*       While EMS might try to restart the application while VIM might take
closed loop action and EMS would fail to complete
*       we need to ensure each VNF is compatible for set of established closed
loops policies
*       would require to propagate metadata to EMS & service layer about closed
loop

How can we overcome current functionality of SOL003 standard in coordination
with VIM/VNFM for closed loop purposes:
*       SOL003 defines integration between NFVO and VNFM. Designed as per ETSI
MANO solution standards
*       If we make changes like healing a VNF, they should be propagated to
orchestrator, however SOL003 doesnt support these interactions
*       SOL003 does not support VNF migration as its considered out of MANO
scope
*       Need to find a way to include these use cases as it might cause loss of
functionality and ensure topological information is propogated
*       Would be good to list out the use cases of interest and see how these
can be addressed
*       Some of the solutions deduce and establish few specific cases that
could be done by closed loop

ONS-EU Conference:
*       Talk on self-heling/resiliency by Tomi & Sunku got accepted
*       Tomo/Yuki/Toshiaki are joining ONS-EU
*       would be good to have unconference session so multiple demos could be
shared.
*       Looking to update unconference sessions for CLA WG

Next Time agenda:
*       SOL003 standards - check with Al
Morton<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~acm>
*       How can we align with CVP
Details captured here: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/CLAWG/July+18+2019

Thanks,