Greetings all --

I wanted to make sure that the next CNTT F2F meeting is on everyone's
calendar. This meeting will be an opportunity to advance the R2 of the
Reference Model work as well as continue to advance on Reference
Architecture definitions, as well as implementation related topics for
OPNFV and OVP.

It will be September 26-27, following ONS EU.

The venue is the Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel Antwerp. This is the same venue
at which the ONAP and OpenDaylight technical communities as well as the LFN
Board are meeting.

We have a skeleton wiki up for the event:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/September+2019+CNTT+Developer+F2F

It's pretty bare bones at the moment as we begin to fill in agenda and
other topics. We will also have a reg site coming soon, as well as
additional logistical information, but I wanted to make sure that you were
able to plan your flights, book your hotels, and secure your travel
approval.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, etc., please don't hesitate
to reach out.

Cheers,
Heather

--