Bin,

I don't think we currently have an agenda topic for next Monday's Weekly
Tech Discuss meeting. I propose we discuss the below TSC meeting
logistics topic. I'd like to also add the TSC agenda as a discussion
topic. I notice a lot of "status update" topics in the agenda. Perhaps
we can have those sent via email prior to the TSC then discuss any
questions members might have. Can we add the TSC meeting logistics topic
for next week?

TSC Meeting Logistics

  * List of Concerns of Not Consent to Meeting Recording (Jim Baker
    <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~mtnskiier>)
      o Brainstorming for Solutions (All)
  * Policy and Procedure for Implementing Meeting Recording (All)
      o Brainstorming for Options (All)
  * Vote: "Does TSC approve to conduct IRC-only TSC meetings? (+1, 0, -1)"

--
Thank You
Jack Morgan