Hello All,

I've created the Wiki discussion page, as requested by Mark:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/pharos/CNTT+RI+Lab+Infrastructure+Discussion

I've added your comments and tagged in this page, if you've responded, so
you probably had more emails as well (sorry about that).

Please use this page to continue the discussions.

Cheers,
Lincoln

--
<https://www.iol.unh.edu/>