In support of the SSP Consolidated Lab Cooling Project we are shutting down all
servers, switches and racks In the Open Cloud Lab starting:

Friday, 12/06/19 at 1pm until Monday, 12/09/19 End of Day

As all work will be done at the Lab Infrastructure level, there can be no
exceptions. Everything in the Cloud Lab must be shut down. Please remember that
you are responsible for your data. We will send out a notice when the Open
Cloud Lab is returned to service.

Thank you,

Danielle Vinzant | Project Manager | Cloud & Data Center
Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software | System Software Products
C: 541.350.4485 | E:
danielle.vinz...@intel.com<mailto:danielle.vinz...@intel.com>