HI Ollivier, thanks for the offer to help. We could try to fix these with jjb
but I think the problem is bigger and would need attention from the TSC.
The only reason this dockerhub state is not too much of a problem for the
project is that all users currently build their own containers directly
(instead of consuming from the dockerhub). However this clearly will not help
adoption by new or non expert users.

The docker hub for nfvbench has many issues including:

  *   Tag based container release is no longer working – only latest works
  *   Stable image needs to be removed – it is over 2 years old and no longer
updates
  *   Obsolete releases need to be removed

I will also need to create a branch and release images from that branch.
In a nutshell, these are housekeeping tasks that would take me minutes to do if
I had the proper permission in the git repo and dockerhub, but would just take
too much time and energy to do using jjb (if even possible).

Thanks

  Alec