OPNFV Community,

We had a short OPNFV Infra WG meeting today. I'm including our meeting
minutes below. Next meeting is on Jan. 6th 2020.

Meeting Minutes

  * Discussed DDF Schedule for a few topics (PDF, LaaS) including who
    will attend the event
  * CNTT RI Lab Infrastructure
    <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/CNTT+RI+Lab+Infrastructure+Discussion>

      o Lincoln mentioned he was able to make progress with CNTT folks
        on defining hardware requirements and proposed changes in Github
      o OPNFV will be looking to have CNTT infrastructure related
        requirements integrate within OPNFV post CNTT release in January
  * Infra WG meeting
      o discussed what we would like to achieve from the Infra WG meeting
      o out brainstorming discussing included
          + covering infrastructure related topics within OPNFV
            especially when there is not a clear owner
          + working with OPNFV feature projects around infrastructure
            topics as a way to "up level reporting" on status / progress
          + release planning and coordination within Infra WG projects

Meeting Details:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/2019-12-16+Infra-WG+Meeting

--
Thank You