Team,

Re: Meeting for Tuesday 14/1 - I wasn't able to find any slots open for the
day. However, if people are interested, I can cut my lunch short or we can
brown-bag it, and meet at 13:00 CEST/local time // we get 90 mins from 12:30 to
14:00 for lunch.

Re: Manifest files on wiki - I added some links to the PDF->AS1.0 wiki
(https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Challenge%3A+OPNFV+PDF+to+Airship+Manifest+Transformation)
 to the actual pod manifest files (Github) as well as the generic Treasuremap
files.

I was able to dig out the YAML files someone posted on the wiki, in the pod
directory tree. If you look at these files for a pod, it will acclimate you the
directory structure, as well as the general schema format (spoiler alert: it's
YAML).

Re: Next steps - Does someone want to take the first crack at a shell/structure
that reads the source PDF file and emits the target files? I'm thinking we can
then start building it out with the permutations/mappings.

Feel free to reply regarding a brown-bag meeting, as well as any other
comments/questions.

Thanks!
Mark Shostak