LFN Communities,

As we embark on 2020, we invite you to join us for a look back at 2019 -- a
significant year for LF Networking. The *LF Networking 2019 Year in Review* has
now been published to the LFN Website. This 28-page, detailed report recaps
the highlights and achievements of 2019 while offering insights from LFN
community leaders on where the project is headed in 2020 and from LFN
leadership on the state of the open source networking industry
<https://www.lfnetworking.org/blog/2020/01/08/state-of-the-open-source-networking-industry/>
.

*Download the Report
Here:
https://www.lfnetworking.org/resources/2020/01/08/lf-networking-2019-year-in-review/
<https://www.lfnetworking.org/resources/2020/01/08/lf-networking-2019-year-in-review/>
*

Thank you to all LFN members and LFN project community participants for
your contributions in 2019. Here's to a great 2020!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation