Thanks to all that participated, notes below.
Emma

   - Agenda
      - Jerma planning
      - Collectd meet-up
         - Mostly ready to go
         - Agenda needs to be finalised and prioritised
            - Highest priority is updating the bus factor
         - Review of action items
      - IRC meeting
   - Attendees
      - Al Morton <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~acm> Jabir Kanhira
      Kadavathu <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~jabirkkclt> Matthias Runge
      <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~mrunge> Paweł Tomaszewski
      <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~paweltox> Piotr sunku ranganath
      <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~sunkuranganath> Mark Shostak
      <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/~shostak>
   - Minutes
   - Jerma release planning
      <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/fastpath/Jerma+release+plan+for+Barometer>
      - Collectd meet-up
      - Agenda needs to be finalised, and ordered
         -

         https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup-2020
         - Review of action items
      - IRC meeting
         - Starting next week, we can use IRC to record meeting minutes
         - TODO(emma): send reminder
      - Iruya release status
         - one click install, SNMP plugin – blocker

         https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/BAROMETER-134
         - Workaround is to temperorily disable SNMP  for the 9.0 release
         (Emma)
         - Root cause the problem, find a solution and add that in for the
         point release.
            - Issue is probably not because of collectd
               - one click install still works for 5.10
            - Could be some external serive or library
            - Verified on Ubuntu 18.04
               - TODO(Jabir): Check on other systems
            - The SNMP plugin is preventing collectd from starting up.
      - TST001 metrics
      -

https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV-TST/001_099/001/01.01.01_60/gs_NFV-TST001v010101p.pdf
         - ONES summit deadline is upcoming
      - Suggest a CFP similar to the FOSDEM submission, and collaborating
         with CNTT folks
         - TODO: sunku to send CFP to CNTT folks
      - CI (comments from other discussions)
         - We should get the one click install running post-build to verify
         the images are built correctly
      - Actions
      - Emma: Create patch to disable SNMP
      - Jabir: Verify that baro-134 exists on other systems
      - Emma: send a reminder about IRC
      - Sunku: Send CFP for ONES

--
*Emma Foley*