Parker,

Thanks you very much for leading and driving LaaS these past few years.
LaaS started out as a sub-project in OPNFV and its grow to it's own LFN
project under your leadership. I've certainly enjoyed working with you
on that journey. I hope that you will be sticking around and look
forward to seeing what new challenges/goals you will achieve.

--
Jack Morgan