Hello Community,

Thanks to all for attending the weekly technical discussion meeting on
*May**11, 2020*. Today, we had a lively discussion on Common
Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) project. The meeting
minutesare in the wiki[0].

*Agenda:
*

  * Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV)
    <https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47284396> project
      o CIRV project mandate and _current plans_ - is there alignment?
      o What are the _current activities_ of the project?
      o Who are the _active_ Committers and Contributors to CIRV?
      o Are there CIRV activities _beyond the RI-1 and RC-1 work streams
        in CNTT?_
      o Are there _sufficient resources and prioritization_ for this
        project among its stakeholders?
  *

    Virtual Developer & Testing Form (formally called the DDF) - *June
    22-25*

      o Collect the list of topics where we want Joint Discussion with CNTT
          + Examples: OPNFV 2.0, Release Process, etc
      o Review CNTT's list of topics and indicate our interest for Joint
        discussion
          + CNTT deadline for topics is *^May 29th
            *
      o Collect OPNFV project topics
          + status presentations from projects, Student Volunteer
            presentations, etc
      o topic registration wiki page
        <https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/2QwQAg>

*Next Meeting* - May 18, 2020