De : opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org] De la part de Chandrasekaran
Ramachandran
Envoyé : lundi 11 mai 2020 17:43
À : opnfv-us...@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Cc : Sangeetha K.R; Anusha N
Objet : [opnfv-tech-discuss] Regarding:
opnfv/functest-kubernetes-healthcheck:kali

Hi Team,

We have installed Kubernetes in master node, pulled the docker and run the
docker inside the master node to validate
opnfv/functest-kubernetes-healthcheck:kali
But run_tests are failing.

Can you please confirm it supports(Kali or Iruya) standalone Kubernetes or need
to have Kubernetes on top of openstack server to validate functest-kubernetes.

I used the below steps to run the functest-kubernetes on standalone Kubernetes
server:

  1.  docker pull opnfv/functest-kubernetes-healthcheck:kali

  1.  sudo docker run -itd --name k8s-hckl1 --privileged --env-file env-file -v
/root/config:/root/.kube/config opnfv/functest-kubernetes:kali /bin/bash

  1.  root@master:~# docker exec -ti k8s-hckl1 /bin/bash

  1.  Entered into the docker and tried with below test runs.

bash-5.0# run_tests  -t k8s_smoke
2020-05-11 13:19:08,573 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Deployment description:

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
|         CI_LOOP         |                          daily
     |
|          DEBUG          |                          false
     |
|     DEPLOY_SCENARIO     |                 k8s-nosdn-nofeature-noha
     |
|      INSTALLER_TYPE     |                         unknown

|        BUILD_TAG        |

|        NODE_NAME        |

|       TEST_DB_URL       |
http://testresults.opnfv.org/test/api/v1/results     |
|     TEST_DB_EXT_URL     |

|     S3_ENDPOINT_URL     |

|        S3_DST_URL       |

|       HTTP_DST_URL      |

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

2020-05-11 13:19:08,575 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - ERROR - Unknown test case or
tier 'k8s_smoke', or not supported by the given scenario 'k8s-no
      sdn-nofeature-noha'.
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0# run_tests  -t all
2020-05-11 13:20:04,342 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Deployment description:

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
|         CI_LOOP         |                          daily
     |
|          DEBUG          |                          false
     |
|     DEPLOY_SCENARIO     |                 k8s-nosdn-nofeature-noha
     |
|      INSTALLER_TYPE     |                         unknown

|        BUILD_TAG        |

|        NODE_NAME        |

|       TEST_DB_URL       |
http://testresults.opnfv.org/test/api/v1/results     |
|     TEST_DB_EXT_URL     |

|     S3_ENDPOINT_URL     |

|        S3_DST_URL       |

|       HTTP_DST_URL      |

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

2020-05-11 13:20:04,345 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - TESTS TO BE EXECUTED:

+---------------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
|        TIERS        |     ORDER     |                   DESCRIPTION
        |                    TESTCASES                     |
+---------------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
|     healthcheck     |       0       |     First tier to be executed to verify
the     |         connection_check tenantnetwork1          |
|                     |               |           basic operations in the VIM.
        |         tenantnetwork2 vmready1 vmready2         |
|                     |               |
        |          singlevm1 singlevm2 vping_ssh           |
|                     |               |
        |     vping_userdata cinder_test tempest_smoke     |
+---------------------+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+

2020-05-11 13:20:04,372 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Loading test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:20:04,685 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Running test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:20:04,685 - functest.opnfv_tests.openstack.api.connection_check -
ERROR - Cannot run connection_check
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/xtesting/ci/run_tests.py", line 171,
in run_test
    kwargs = run_dict['args']
KeyError: 'args'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/functest/opnfv_tests/openstack/api/connection_check.py",
 line 50, in run
    assert self.cloud
AssertionError
2020-05-11 13:20:04,686 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:20:04,686 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Test result:

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+

2020-05-11 13:20:04,686 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:20:04,687 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - ERROR - The test case
'connection_check' failed.
2020-05-11 13:20:04,687 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:20:04,687 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Xtesting report:

+--------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+
|        TEST CASE         |     PROJECT      |         TIER        |
DURATION     |     RESULT     |
+--------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+
|     connection_check     |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
XX:XX       |      FAIL      |
|      tenantnetwork1      |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|      tenantnetwork2      |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|         vmready1         |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|         vmready2         |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|        singlevm1         |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|        singlevm2         |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|        vping_ssh         |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|      vping_userdata      |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|       cinder_test        |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|      tempest_smoke       |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|           odl            |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
|     tempest_horizon      |     functest     |     healthcheck     |
00:00       |      SKIP      |
+--------------------------+------------------+---------------------+------------------+----------------+

2020-05-11 13:20:04,690 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Execution exit value:
Result.EX_ERROR
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0# run_tests  -t connection_check
2020-05-11 13:24:17,102 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Deployment description:

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
|         CI_LOOP         |                          daily
     |
|          DEBUG          |                          false
     |
|     DEPLOY_SCENARIO     |                 k8s-nosdn-nofeature-noha
     |
|      INSTALLER_TYPE     |                         unknown

|        BUILD_TAG        |

|        NODE_NAME        |

|       TEST_DB_URL       |
http://testresults.opnfv.org/test/api/v1/results     |
|     TEST_DB_EXT_URL     |

|     S3_ENDPOINT_URL     |

|        S3_DST_URL       |

|       HTTP_DST_URL      |

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

2020-05-11 13:24:17,127 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Loading test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:24:17,405 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Running test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:24:17,405 - functest.opnfv_tests.openstack.api.connection_check -
ERROR - Cannot run connection_check
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/xtesting/ci/run_tests.py", line 171,
in run_test
    kwargs = run_dict['args']
KeyError: 'args'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/functest/opnfv_tests/openstack/api/connection_check.py",
 line 50, in run
    assert self.cloud
AssertionError
2020-05-11 13:24:17,406 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:24:17,406 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Test result:

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+
|        TEST CASE         |     PROJECT      |     DURATION     |     RESULT

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+
|     connection_check     |     functest     |      XX:XX       |      FAIL

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+

2020-05-11 13:24:17,406 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:24:17,407 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - ERROR - The test case
'connection_check' failed.
2020-05-11 13:24:17,407 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Execution exit value:
Result.EX_ERROR
bash-5.0# vi /etc/hosts
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0#
bash-5.0# run_tests  -t connection_check
2020-05-11 13:25:37,449 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Deployment description:

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+
|         CI_LOOP         |                          daily
     |
|          DEBUG          |                          false
     |
|     DEPLOY_SCENARIO     |                 k8s-nosdn-nofeature-noha
     |
|      INSTALLER_TYPE     |                         unknown

|        BUILD_TAG        |

|        NODE_NAME        |

|       TEST_DB_URL       |
http://testresults.opnfv.org/test/api/v1/results     |
|     TEST_DB_EXT_URL     |

|     S3_ENDPOINT_URL     |

|        S3_DST_URL       |

|       HTTP_DST_URL      |

+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------+

2020-05-11 13:25:37,475 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Loading test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:25:37,762 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Running test case
'connection_check'...
2020-05-11 13:25:37,762 - functest.opnfv_tests.openstack.api.connection_check -
ERROR - Cannot run connection_check
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/xtesting/ci/run_tests.py", line 171,
in run_test
    kwargs = run_dict['args']
KeyError: 'args'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/functest/opnfv_tests/openstack/api/connection_check.py",
 line 50, in run
    assert self.cloud
AssertionError
2020-05-11 13:25:37,763 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:25:37,763 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Test result:

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+
|        TEST CASE         |     PROJECT      |     DURATION     |     RESULT

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+
|     connection_check     |     functest     |      XX:XX       |      FAIL

+--------------------------+------------------+------------------+----------------+

2020-05-11 13:25:37,763 - xtesting.core.testcase - ERROR - Please run test
before getting the duration
2020-05-11 13:25:37,764 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - ERROR - The test case
'connection_check' failed.
2020-05-11 13:25:37,764 - xtesting.ci.run_tests - INFO - Execution exit value:
Result.EX_ERROR
bash-5.0#

Thanks and Regards,
Chandrasekaran R.
::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission.
The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore
not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or
opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and
may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any
form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for
viruses and other defects.

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.