Team,

During the release meeting on Monday, we had an ad hoc discussion regarding
OPNFV marketing activity, and how it relates to the release process.  This
was in response to an email that Cedric sent on June 2
<https://lists.opnfv.org/g/opnfv-tsc/message/6180>.  Brandon joined the
call and summarized the discussion, as follows:

   - The Jerma release is in the process of being scheduled for 2H2020. It
   was suggested we build marketing tasks for the TSC/PTL into the release
   milestones
   - The TSC would like to review and advise on release messaging (aka the
   messaging doc) that would then go into release materials (website, blog,
   emails, social, etc)
   - We should look at how to uplevel the role of testing in messaging.
   - As the OPNFV FOMO meetings proceed, we should consider developing an
   additional blurb or two on how OPNFV/CNTT work together, support each other.
   - The OPNFV website is in need of streamlining and updating based on
   OPNFV 2.0 and Jerma release prep.

We will be discussing the release process proposal during the tech-discuss
meeting on Monday, including a proposal for integrating marketing
activities.

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

--