Hello All,

On Thursday July 2nd from 4:00pm to 6:00pm UTC the LaaS dashboard will
undergo downtime to update our backend infrastructure. During this time
users will still be able to use already booked resources as they normally
would and interact with the labs.lfnetworking.org website, with the
exception that *users will not be able to make a booking during this time*.
We encourage anyone that will need to use a resource during this time to
schedule a booking as soon as they can. If you have any questions feel free
to contact us at nfv-...@iol.unh.edu.

Best,
Sean Smith
--

Sean Smith

LaaS Development Team

UNH InterOperability Laboratory

21 Madbury Rd, Suite 100, Durham, NH 03824

s <ndv1...@iol.unh.edu>sm...@iol.unh.edu

www.iol.unh.edu