发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

发件人: fuqiao
发送时间: 2020年7月28日 12:58
收件人: cedric.ollivier; cntt-ref-imp; cntt-tech-refc; rj5598; rajesh.rajamani;
trevor.cooper; Chen Liang
抄送: sridhar.rao; lylavoie; deepanshu; mark; acmorton; 'opnfv-tech-discuss'
主题: agenda_for_CIRV_project_call//_RIRC_WS_call_on_20200729

Hi, all. Here is the agenda for tomorrow’s RI & RC call.
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40371943
@'rj5598', according to last week’s discussion, I would like to suggest we
spend most of time this week focusing on generating the content for VNF CI/CD.
What do you say?