[acm] Think of OPNFV's requirement-vetting taking place on a stable CNTT
release, like the first step for further development based on any release.
OPNFV's release schedule doesn't allow us to wait for Baraque. When the
organizations combine, one of the benefits should be tighter feedback loops (at
least that's my goal, we're not there yet, we have to build the new org first).

Al