发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

发件人: fuqiao
发送时间: 2020年8月18日 11:45
收件人: cedric.ollivier; cntt-ref-imp; cntt-tech-refc; rj5598; rajesh.rajamani;
trevor.cooper; Chen Liang
抄送: sridhar.rao; lylavoie; deepanshu; mark; acmorton; 'opnfv-tech-discuss'
主题: CIRV_project_call//_RIRC_WS_call_on_20200819

Hi, all. Below are the agenda for tomorrow’s call. I suggest to spend most of
the time talk about release planning for CIRV. Please also feel free to edit
the page and add more topics we need to address on this call.
Thank you.
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40372687

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用