Hi all,

In the August 11th TSC meeting[1] the TSC decided to take some more time
to evaluate GitLab & GitLab-CI and I wanted to check-in with where the
community is at in their research:

 - Have you found any limitations that would keep our projects from
   running the same CI they have today?
 - Is the system easier/harder/the same in terms of reviewing patches &
   writing CI code?
 - Are there questions I can help answer or we need to bring GitLab in
   to discuss?

To make things a bit easier I've done a one-time import of all the
active projects code in the opnfv-poc group on GitLab. If you haven't
had a chance to evaluate the platform and would like to do so, you can
find your project in the opnfv-poc[2] group and click "Request Access"
after creating a GitLab account.

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/OPNFV+TSC+Meeting+2020-08-11
[2] https://gitlab.com/opnfv-poc