LFN Technical Communities,

The LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be held virtually over four days,
February 1-4, 2021. Once again we will be gathering the LFN projects to
progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction, and
integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking
stack. We will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and
interactive virtual meeting environment. Projects planning participation
include CNTT/OPNFV, ONAP, OpenDaylight, and Tungsten Fabric. The event is
free of charge and registration is required.

   - View the event page here
   <https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/>
   - View the Wiki planning page here
   <https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=46106257>
   - Register here

<https://www.cvent.com/d/37qg0k/4W?ct=50221cf5-5496-4c34-9ec0-3b52b1bf1204&_ga=2.241389954.1293171554.1606680793-1974979139.1594706715>

*Session proposals are due EOD January 15* and the schedule will be
published January 22. Please let us know directly if you have any questions
or feedback. Thank you!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager