Hi Kubi and Yardstick team,

Thanks for your information on the yardstick earlier.

I just collected the old results from Grafana by going through each of the
tests for a specific date range as suggested. Below is the table. Intel C
release below points based on the Yardstick report.

Request you to please clarify the below questions and Sorry for many
questions as this may be useful for others as wel.

1.      Why some of the results of the test cases are showing either error
or null if I query them as shown below as NA/error ?
2.      Is SLA to be defined for some cases ?
3.      For a particular test, the test runs for multiple iterations say on
a specific day. How is the single number achieved ? Is it average of those
multiple iterations on a specific day and how is Grafana picking the average
of those multiple iterations ?
4.      How about other test cases as default only these test cases run say
for os-nosdn-nofeature-noha ? Is it based on the scenarios ?

Please help in answering the questions.

Thanks

-Venkat

May 2,2017 to Aug 30,2017 tests conducted

arm-pod1

Linux Foundation-pod2

/huawei-pod (Intel)

SLA

Intel

C-Release

Units

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC002_NETWORK LATENCY

1.26

1.08

10

0.55

ms

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC005_STORAGE PERFORMANCE

217.2

137.29

400

200

MB/s

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC010_MEMORY LATENCY

NA

1.61

30

1.2

ns

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC011_PACKET DELAY VARIATION BETWEEN VMs

0.1193

0.0133

 NA

0.0067

ms

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC012_MEMORY BANDWIDTH

3.7

19.8

15

17.6

GB/s

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC014_PROCESSING SPEED

610

3827

 NA

3150

score

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC037_LATENCY

NA(error)

NA(error)

 NA

15

ms

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC037_CPU LOAD

NA(error)

NA(error)

 NA

2

%

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC037_THROUGHPUT

NA(error)

NA(error)

 NA

433000

pps

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC037_PACKET LOSS

NA(error)

NA(error)

 NA

550

packets

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC069_Memory Bandwidth

13

29.4

6

20.45

GB/s

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC070_Memory Utilization

NA

NA

 NA

235

MB

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC071_Cache Utilization

NA

NA

 NA

208

MB

OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC072_Network Utilization

NA

NA

 NA

200