Hello folks,
Following Bin’s best practice of Bay Area User Group quarterly Meetup,  Our
first quarterly meetup (3rd Meetup) of OPNFV Shanghai User Group is less than a
week away:

-          2pm-5pm on Saturday 10/21 co-hosted by Zhihui Wu (ZTE) and Kubi
(Huawei) in IC coffee shop, Pudong, Shanghai, China.
 Agenda:

*         Great effort to fill the gap in ONAP between ideal and reality  Yue
Yuan, ZTE, ONAP Board member

*         Daisy Continuous Deployment  Ya Zhou, ZTE, Main contributor of
daisy4nfv project and daisycloud-core project

*         OPNFV Compliance Verification Program Introduction  Hongbo Tian,HUAWEI

*         How to reduce the cost of NFV deployment? What OPNFV can do?
Chigang,  HUAWEI,  Compass4NFV PTL

*         Container evolution for NFV Yanqiang Miao,ZTE,focus on Kubernetes
community,  cri-containder and contained project contributor
If you are in Shanghai at that time, please join us. We will be delighted to
see as many of you as possible.
For more details of the event, and driving direction and maps, please go to
https://www.meetup.com/Shanghai-OPNFV-Meetup/
and register there.
FREE DRINK AND TEA, and plus Gift for OPNFVer.
See you there.

Kubi
Organizer of Open Source Networking User Group Shanghai (OPNFV Shanghai Meetup)
OPNFV Ambassador