Hi Tim

Succeeded! Thank you very much!!

On 2017/11/15 6:54, Tim Rozet wrote:
Hi Ryota,
It should be fine with that setting.  The br-int bridge and flows will be programmed by opendaylight into the compute node ovs switch.  If you do not care about using OpenDaylight then feel free to try deploying os-nosdn-nofeature.  Otherwise perhaps try moving to the Euphrates release.

Tim Rozet
Red Hat SDN Team